Monday, August 07, 2006


Just wanted to update my blog. It has been awhile... here's a cool shot of me and "Uncle Mike" the famous Mike Colon from Newport Beach Orange County. It was awesome teaming up with Mike to do the wedding in Monaco / plus the Paris shoot.

I will post later today or tomorrow some shots of the other wedding Mike & I did in Thousand Oaks California. That wedding took place last week. Mike invited my wife Anna and I to stay with them in Orange County. It was an amazing wedding. I love California!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Frank Saldana said...

Sounds like an awesome team! I can't wait to see more images. Keep up the good work!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Kevin Keelan said...

Flarida won't be the same without you dude!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

What?! You were out here and didnt say hi??? :(

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home