Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Casey cole and Julian got married this weekend in Boca Rotan fl. My self and the great Hazel from goldenmemoriesbyhazel were there to click away some shots and some nice shots we did....
Casey cole is the daughter of the late Nat king Cole one of my favorite singers of all time so it was an Honor to shoot the wedding of one of his girls. And to top it off Natalie Cole sang for the first dance. The boy's with the Panerai Julian the groom was the coolest he also had a pani on he had noticed mine from when we met earlier in the day and said i had good taste.

Hazel got me helping Natalie Cole with her camera she was so nice. I love shooting with Hazel she has a great eye last month we also teamed up for a wedding I had in Fisher Island....


6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Keelan said...

Ray,I've been a friend and fan for sometime now. Every time I review one of your events it shows just how talented of a photographer you are.
I know some of these events your shooting in have been in very difficult and diverse situations. Still your experience and skill gets you the most desired shots time after time. I used to be amazed now I'm just proud.
Have a great time in Vegas give the gang my best, I'll be here playing with my new Nikon 200/2.0 and 300/2.8!
Kev

2:56 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Thanks so much Kev.Wish you could be in Vegas with us dude :( Talk to you soon....

7:29 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Ray, Love that Pani bling! Very cool indeed.

Seriously, you nail it man, awesome work each and every time. Really sad I can't be in Vegas with you guys this year. Give uncle Mike a big hug for me. And hugs to you, too! Really miss hanging with you dude!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Thanks TC Miss you to dude wish you were coming to.

10:06 AM  
Blogger J said...

Hey Ray...long time and looks like you have been busy!

Look forward to possibly meeting you in person in Vegas.

J

7:37 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

ray,a great wedding shoot nice to see that you get to shoot in harsh lighting as well.

great stuff hope to see you soon in the US.

your brit fan and pal tony

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home