Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New MacBook Pro

Just got my New Sweeeet MacBook Pro and it is fast!!!!
2.4GHz processor 4GB of ram 160GB ATA Drive @7200 rpm High Res 17 inch 1900 x 1200 and lots more good stuff this notebook Rocks!!!!
Sorry I have not posted lately people will be posting some Awesome shots from the Big Fisher Island wedding .It was a 3 day event I did this weekend with some special help from not only great friends but Awesome photographers from England and Oregon !!!!
Stay tuned...

4 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

I have the 2.6Ghz dual and it is smooth and fast. You are going to be blogging and presenting everywhere now dude.

The unit and you ROCK !!

I cannot wait to see some of the images we shot. Show the roof top dude, Mike C might be a Ninja but make way for the SPIDERMEN from the roof tops :-)

Can't wait to speak soon, T the Brit

6:36 AM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Pop an external drive on that baby and say goodbye for the need of a desktop! That is a saweet machine. Can't wait to see you Fisher Island Pics!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Frank Saldana said...

Congrats on the new machine! Is the XPS going to serve as a large coaster? By the way, how is the Mac desktop doing?

2:59 AM  
Blogger Melissa Rich said...

That rocks!!!!!! I love my MacPro...it is my best friend :)...can you love a piece of equipment that much?

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home