Tuesday, August 22, 2006



Last month Uncle Mike Colon from the OC, invited me and my lovely wife Anna to stay with them for a couple of days. Mike and I teamed up again to do a wedding in Thousand Oaks California... it was so amazing. Our wives and little Aidan stayed at hotel (ordering room service) while UncleMike and I shot the wedding of Christina & Brett. The photos we got are so awesome . Above is a nice shot I got during the first dance (there is so much emotion on Christina's face). This is the second wedding Mike & I teamed up for. The first wedding was in Monaco /Paris two months ago . I'm sure it's not going to be the last :) !!!! " It's a NIKON thing "

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Keelan said...

Hay Ray,
That Nikon thing you got going is sweeet!
Don’t let me catch you teeming up with any Canon shooters.
“Strange” things could happen.
Keep rockin that Nikon.
Kev

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home