Thursday, June 28, 2007

Next Level / Miami Workshop Sept 4,5,6

Ok people this is the Double Tree Hotel in the heart of Coconut Grove where the Next Level / Miami Workshop will be taking place . We highly recommend everyone booking a reservation with the The Double Tree Hotel We have arranged for Group Rate of $99.to $119 a night
Here are some shots of the hotel .This is the view from our conference room I took this shot last year at a wedding I did here ...The workshop Fees:$1495.00 for the 3 day event ...
Our site will be up by Monday evening with more info.
Check with Mike Colon, Ray Santana or Mike Larson for more info...
Give us a call if your ready to sign up this workshop is going to be a Blast!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Buddy:

I wish you the best in your new enterprise, I know you are going to kick butt... BTW, even though you'll be very busy in your workshop, we still have to have our daily chat ;-)

Later,

Riccis

7:11 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Congratulations again Ray! People going to your seminar better bring a tape recorder, there's no way anyone can actually write fast enough to keep up with how much great info you'll throw at them!

I know you'll have a blast!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

What a great seminar! I wish I could go!
SOOOOO, did you get your IPhone? I have been waiting hear a report....

1:33 AM  
Blogger Mike Larson said...

Dude, its ON!!! fillin up fast!!!

3:29 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Larson it was great talking to you last night great Ideas dude.The workshop is gonna ROCK!!!
By the way Melissa yes I did get the phone it's sweet but the edge network here in Florida still has problems :( So I still have my blackberry curve...ps Riccis, TC thanks guys for the shout...

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home