Sunday, September 16, 2007

UM-Football

Miami Tops Florida International ,23-9...
Here are some shots of the UM-FIU football game at the OB. I shot it with my good friend Rich. I started shooting sports for AP about 10 years ago that's where it all started... learning from true Pulitzer Prize Journalist Photographers. Here is a shot of the FIU coach Mario Cristobal and in the far left corner is his Big brother Luis Cristobal.
Above is a shot I took of my newphew JC and Max the Apple guy ha... And some friends having fun in the major nosebleed seats. I had to take this shot with my AF-S VR NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED Shooting sports every once in a while is a Beautiful thing. Rich and I have been shooting for UM for almost 9 years now. Last shot of the day. Goodtimes...

8 Comments:

Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Weddings, fashion, sports... dude, you have all the markets covered :-)

Later,

11:43 AM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Sweet! You are a man of many talents, my friend.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Just having a good time out there with friends rv, db thats all.Photography is a beautiful thing.Goodtimes...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

There is nothing like a good College game! So, are you a face painter or not?! Haa! Great stuff!

10:44 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray I love the fact that you can grab the action and then still have time to catch the interesting plane shots. Great stuff and you know what I think I am coming to Miami to help out sometime soon.

Would love to try a hand at the Football shots. I love the shallow DOF on the action stuff.

Cool weekend by the looks of things then again that's Miami all over dude.

Can't wait to see you again.

T the Brit

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ray...you never stop ha! I love this images... as always.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Frank Saldana said...

Awesome images! Being able to stop that action is talent! Dude, you should head over for a USC game.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Shwetablog said...

grt

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home