Sunday, October 14, 2007

Grace Ormonde Fashion Shoot in Puerto Rico

Here are some shots and video clips from the trip sorry no HD...
unclemike in Action below this was a 2.5 hr trip each way we had to do for a certain look and location!!!

Here are some of the Beautiful models we worked with sorry we have to hold up on the photographs till early next year for Grace Ormonde Wedding Style
Here is unclemike and Gretchen Del Carmen a great photographer from Puerto Rico with a new toy he got on eBAY ha...The shot above just caught my eye from a distance. Thought I should share it with you guys lol...ha...

I have to give a Huge thanks to everyone in Puerto Rico for there help and Grace Ormonde from Grace Ormonde Wedding style she is the best to work with and of course unclemike for always thinking of me for these Amazing jobs all over the world sorry the Awesome photographs all of us Captured will have to wait till the new mag comes out in January trust me when I tell you it will be worth the wait the images we were looking at in our room are Just out of control!!!
Unclemike I will see you again this week in the Big Apple for the fashion show and shoot???

Baby cake shoot.Its gonna be a Blast in NY!!! Goodtimes...

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike Colón said...

hahaha!! Good times uncleray! Miss ya already! Hey.. is there a Ben & Jerry's in NYC? See ya on Sunday... I'll be knocking on your hotel door at 5am and you better not be sleeping!! :) Don't forget to bring me a copy of all the awesome pics you took in P.R.

2:50 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray,

not too much Ben & jerry's you will start to look like me before I came to Miami. Looks like u had real fun, please put aside an extra copy of the magazine. The whole baby cakes thing was funny, at least I now know a good video guy for weddings :-)

See you in a few weeks too. All the best and keep sharing chap.

T the Brit

3:04 AM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

The shots look great. How did Mike find that new D3 on eBay?

Dude that little Nikon it is a trip for videos! I may just have to get me one.

Cheers.

Alex

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ray, when you coming in for the runways, I will be there Friday to Thursday we should get together, I'm still waiting for the pics you took of kristin and I from the last runways

Jared

Kristinspencer.com

6:11 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Hey Ray, great job in PR! Beautiful women, stunning location and unclemike, what an incredible combo!! Hope to see you in NYC later this week.

Talk soon my friend,

Terry

6:12 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Unclemike fashion show,Ben & Jerry's Pani store NY gonna have a blast.T see you soon.Alex it was a fun on Saturday with the beautiful couple we shot!!!TC see you soon two...Jared see you guys in the big Apple in a couple of days.

10:59 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray, you are gonna need a new passport to make room for more stamps soon if you keep this up.
Good luck in New York and dont you dare not share some images, love the whole fashion thing and yes I cannot wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Give uncleMike a big british hug from me and tell him I will collect on us getting together sometime soon.

T the Brit

5:12 AM  
Blogger Frank Saldana said...

Ray, I expect a full report on Puerto Rico. Sounds like it was a blast. Enjoy NY!

Take care

Frank

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home