Tuesday, September 19, 2006


O.K. People... this has to be the most amazing ,expensive and elaborate wedding I've shot in the U.S.A .
I would like to send a BIG, BIG, BIG thanks to my good friend
Mike Colon for inviting me out to the OC. Also, teaming up with Mike was Terry Clark from Pittsburgh what a great guy and talented photographer. I'm so glad we were able to...like Mike says ..."nail the shots!" Here is a shot I borrowed from Mike's blog; it's of us throwing the GQ pose for Panerai. We took that picture late into the night when we took like a 30 second break ! Sorry there are no images to post due to the strict Non-Disclosure rules but hopefully one day Mike might get the green light ... you never know:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Joni said...

If the images are anything like the Paris ones... you guys did fantastic. I checked out your blog from Mikes. You have some really great stuff! On your website I saw you are into some sport photography... check this guys out... http://craigmitchelldyer.blogspot.com. He is a cannon guy, but I forgave him. LOl. Congrats on the "big shoot"

3:29 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Thanks guys for the compliments it means alot. But let me tell you the place itself made it that much easier for us to shoot,it was just so Amazing it's not even funny....

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home