Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Today I did a shoot for Vidal Jewelers and Polanti Watches .This rising star is UM player Jon Beason #2 LB .He will be drafted in the next couple of weeks by the NFL .What a pleasure it was to photograph him! I got him to throw the GQ look. We started at PRIMO MILANO a clothing store in the Gables. Store owner Bibiana Velasques was there to dress him up and what a great job she did.He was so easy to shoot. This ad is coming out in the next issue of D'LUXE MAG . Keep your eye out for it it's gonna be a sweeeet ad....

9 Comments:

Blogger David Burke said...

Very GQ! I love how you can just see a hint of the football. Nicely done :-)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Thanks db it was a cool shoot he was good in front of the camera than again it could be a Nikon thing....

1:14 PM  
Blogger Kevin Meyers said...

I bet he was good in front of the camera. It's never a Nikon thing! Just bustin your chops bro. :)

1:22 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray supper cool image, not someone to mess with. The watch is awesome also, nice set of stars wearing them on the web sites hopefully your image will be up there soon.

Does this mean you are dropping your watch brand :-), one big P for another big P

2:44 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

T you know the other P watch is the one I wear....

3:20 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Ha! I think it IS a Nikon Thing! Smashing Baby!!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

i admire the different work you do. the sports connection is cool. keep it up!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Man, that's just HOT! Cool watches, too (but I'm gonna keep my Panny ; ) Gotta make a trip to FL this year, miss hanging with you dude!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Kevin Keelan said...

Hey, sweet shot! Whats next my man. I herd Beason also had you looking over his contract lol, come on fill us in! Great work dude. Kev

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home