Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beautiful LifeStyle Session

A couple of weeks ago I shot this Beautiful lifestyle session and here are some shots of Natalia & Vicente.This is one of a handful of weddings that I have for early 08 at the Biltmore Hotel
Got to give a special thanks to a great friend and talented photographer Alex Rodriguez for coming out with us ...We had a Blast!!!
I've been a bit busy running around with unclemike in Puerto Rico last week & New York this week shooting for Grace Ormonde Wedding Style mag and Fashion Week. Some Incredible things are about to start happening for us in 08 so so Awesome... Today I got back from NY so I'm sorry I've been backed up a bit with my blogging.In the next couple of days stay tuned for some cool shots and HD video clips from NY!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Dude, call me tomorrow... I missed you, man :-)

10:53 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray gald its been going well and busy.
Pretty couple in the Lifestyle, and they look like they were having fun with it.

How was NYC, let us all know.

T the Brit

3:20 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Ray, can't wait to hear about NYC! Sorry I missed you guys, would have been a blast hanging out.

Talk to you soon,

Terry

6:11 AM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Cool, sounds like NY was a blast. Cant wait to see some of the shots.

Alex

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home