Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Awesome Christmas!!!!

Ok so where do I start my Beautiful wife Anna surprised me with my second Nikon D3 body like I always say when your going to War have your guns loaded, TWO Nikon D3's baby!!! o8 weddings watch out...Below are some Xmas gifts I got from Great friends.

I treated myself to a NEW PANERAI Watch for Xmas. Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT Special Edition...
It's always a good thing to look sharp for the High End Bride PANERAI Rocks!!!! Probably the classiest watch out.This is my third pani in the family...
Below are two gifts I got from unclemike a Japanese coin from his trip a couple of weeks ago to Japan for La-Vie Album he knows I collect special coins, and the coolest flashlight around the E2E Excutive Elite from SUREFIRE the worlds finest flashlights and tactical products. He was shopping 4 days before Xmas and came across these Awesome flashlights since we're techy guys and are camera bags are exactly the same gear lights everything he got two for both of us thanks unclemike your the best thanks for always thinking of me...
This cool gift above I got my good friend Frank Saldana form California a watch that wireless controls my ipod! Thanks dude...

6 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

Ray I got you the Panerai didn't I ? !! Ha Ha and I told Mrs Santana to get you a D300 I must have slipped the zero's, darn.

Enjoy those toys my friend, love the watches you know and that second body has my name on it.!

Happy new year and I cannot wait to see you next. T

12:19 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

T it's a great feeling when you are able to shoot with the Best camera on the Planet Nikon D3 and to have 2 of them even better!!!!!!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

2 D3s you must have some friends in high places. Hey you looking for a new nephew? lol

6:54 PM  
Blogger Jonalee said...

Lucky!! (did you get the whole Napoleon Dynamite tone?!) LOL!

Kudo's to Anna!!
Have a good one!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Frank Saldana said...

Ray! The watch finally made it...damn pony express. Well I hope you enjoy it!! I know, I know...it doesn't compare to the Panerai but hey at least it will make working out more enjoyable.

Take care!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jonalee said...

The magazine spread is so good I had to buy it! It really is the Mike and Ray show. Wow. It is not a quick look or a good look, it is a have to buy and really go through it. There is so much good stuff in there. I can't say enough about it! Beautiful stuff!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home