Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Beautiful Keys Wedding at Pierre's

What a Beautiful wedding this weekend I have to give a Big thanks to Tracy and Roger for and Awesome time there friends and family members were so much fun and nice to be around. They could not have picked a better place for a wedding. Just a couple of shots from the beautiful wedding day... Two shots above was so funny because they blind folded Orlando The Man at Univision
He had no Idea what was going on goodtimes.... If your ever in the Keys drop by Pierre's the best filet mignon I have ever had and I've been to alot of places...A Big thanks to AR for giving me a major hand at the wedding. First Nikon D3 Wedding!!!
Just wanted to say I shot this wedding with my New Nikon D3 bodies. These cameras are so Dead on it's not even funny thanks Nikon you guys are the best!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

Hey Ray the Nikon D3 has a signature, Tracey looking up at you has 1600 ASA written all over it. Lovely shots as ever and I so miss the beach compared to the stately home in the dark I did as my last of the year.

Brilliant year and next year will be even better so you are correct, Goodtimes ahead.

Say hi to Tracey for me, she looks like she made a great bride. Love the jetty shot.

T the Brit

1:45 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Good times man, had a blast and the wedding was spectacular. Thanks again!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

Beautiful as always. But really... confession time... I am coveting my neighbors camera...

9:15 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Joni call me at work lets talk about the camera!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Love the second image!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Hi Ray!

I love the shot of them on the pier. Just wanted to say Hi!

12:24 AM  
Blogger •gilcélia• said...

awesome work ray
happy 2008!
gil

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home