Friday, November 30, 2007

Nikon D3 just a little taste!!!

I will be posting some more images in the next couple of days... Sorry been so busy but just playing around check this out in Adobe Lightroom the Metadata Info 12800 ISO... 1/4 of a sec. I know your normally not going to shoot anything hand held at 1/4 of a sec but just look at the colors not to much noise either......
This shot is on the floor of my Pani watch hand held playing around look above there is hardly any light in the room NO PHOTOSHOP WORK AT ALL!!! The Nikon D3 with the New AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mmf/2.8G ED
created a little extra light for me ha... This camera is SO SICK it's not even funny get your hands on it as soon as you can. Look above there is hardly any noise!!! I had some cool shots of downtown Miami but left the images at work on my other mac pro I will post some more shots on Saturday so you can see the amazing colors.goodtimes.....

5 Comments:

Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

Stop teasing us w/ these new todays. I would be jealous if I was a nikon user. :)

By the way I ordered a Boda bag. Thanks for posting about that earlier.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

wow, nice. Good thing I am spending the weekend with the mouse!

9:09 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray the shot you posted is more amazing than most realise. The Pani is oozing its night vision from the numbers on the dial. So that shows just how dark the room really has to be to capture that light.

A great sample of this camera. I cannot wait to get mine alas have to wait for the US next January.

Love the shot of the lounge as well, be you have never lit the lounge like that before.

So come one give us some more stuff chap.

T the Brit

3:24 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

T great point the pani is Luminating it's glowing from how dark it is in the room your better than Sherlock Holmes. btw the D3 is SICK!!!!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

And I was thinking it was T's Pani! lol

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home