Friday, November 16, 2007

BluDomain Baby!!!!

BluDomain there website's are by far the coolest!!!

I love these people they are the Bestest!!! We are always talking to Bludomain at least once or twice a month "Big H"the beautiful Aundrea Kialee and the kick ass team thanks again guys for the write up. I love you guys...AD ON the reason I put a cure for Cancer for Christmas wishe is because my Beauitful father that I love and miss so much today and every day of my life passed away last Feb,13 due to Cancer...This disease has taken the life's of so many people and friends in this world I know that there's cure for some but we still have ways to go so that is why I thought I would be and Awesome wish I know I'm asking for alot but hey if don't ask you'll never know!!!

By the way this is gonna be a fun weekend the [b] ster is in town for a beautiful wedding in a beautiful place he gave me a buzz during the week left a message I got back to him quick so I think we are going to do a little hanging out and pigging out!!!! Stay tune for some cool photos and maybe one of my fun HD video clips ha...goodtimesBy the way for you photographers in Florida or the East Coast that might not of heard of becker he is a amazing photographer and he has the cool party of 5 workshops based out of Southern California check out his killer site [b]

4 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

Ray,

great interview, I love the stuff about getting fat for xmas. A great cause and a great idea for the best xmas present in the world.

You know we both have had similar history with family, so Im with you on the best xmas present ever. !!

See ya next week and have a storm this weekend with Becker.

T

12:17 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Dude, love it. Cant think of a better gift.

Alex

1:08 PM  
Blogger •gilcélia• said...

hi Ray!
it was great meeting you yesterday...
thank you for all the great tips!
let's keep in touch!
gilcelia (& deise)

9:43 AM  
Blogger MattDJ said...

Congrats on the BD feature!! You da man!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home