Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FISHER ISLAND BEAUTIFUL WEDDING...

This lovely couple are in Tahiti now what and Awesome honeymoon to and Awesome Wedding thanks guys for a major blast!!!
Starley and Marelys got married on Fisher Island on Saturday we had a blast, a special thanks to Guillermo and to AR for giving me a major hand thanks guys.....Below is a little video clip of me on the Golf cart I had to get around the island, yes yes HD of the wedding on Saturday. Also a special thanks to Luis from Utopia video if anyone needs a wedding videoagrapher this is the company you have to call we had them at are wedding and they were the best thanks guys....Next year we have a couple of weddings together Biltmore back to Fisher Island and some more its gonna be fun working with them there so professional and great guys two more weddings this year Florida Keys and South florida and thats it...But 08 is gonna be AWESOME goodtimes....

8 Comments:

Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Cool man, love the video.

Alex

4:00 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray you are so back, we missed you and the blogfest.

Cant wait to see you next week. Biltmore and Fisher Island oo oo i'm guessing which one will be more awesome.

The video thing is a blast, can't wait to go shopping with you. T

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Next weeks wedding in Key Biscayne is gonna be a blast than the lifestyle shoot over the weekend o yea and some shopping!!!goodtimes...

10:39 AM  
Blogger MattDJ said...

Finishing out the year with some great locations! Sweet shots as always Ray.

4:06 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Oh boy Biscayne Bay I cannot wait, bringing all the gear I need. Lens camera, sun tan lotion, shades. I love Miami.

Alex see you then and I look forward to hanging at the weekend.

T the Brit

11:23 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

It's gonna be a blast T!!!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray, We had a great time with you and Luis at the wedding. You guys are awesome!! Cant wait to see the pictures and video when we get back. Bora Bora is amazing!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Wenni Donna said...

This couple looks so awesome. Congratulations dear! I am planning to throw party for my wedding reception at DC wedding venues. Can you suggest how I should decorate venue? I have ordered flowers for my wedding day, and my dress has almost finalized. Please give some ideas?

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home