Thursday, October 25, 2007

MARKET WEEK / NEW YORK SHOOT!!!

Here are just a couple of shots & video from this weeks fashion show in New York. Mind you I'm not by any means a video guy unclemike had invited a me while back it was Awesome...Here is a shot I got in the back room of Ines Di Santo
while some of the models were getting ready. I have to admit the dresses that Ines Di Santo carrie are Amazing. They are the nicest people you will ever meet so down to earth I love you guys...
Above is a shot of unclemike I got while he was in action at a private shoot we were doing in a high penthouse suite at the W Hotel in NY!!!
The photo above was taken by the lovely Paula one of Grace Ormondes Top Guns...
Puerto Rico last week New York this week wow!!!
Above is a shot of me with my good friend Cary from the Cellini store where me and unclemike sometimes shop for Pani bands in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.
Above is a shot of myself and fellow photographers TJ and Luke Walker super cool guys to hang with...
I have to give a Huge thanks to unclemike, Grace Ormonde from Grace Ormonde Wedding Style her Beautiful girls that are the best to work with Paula and Tracy and of course Yani.
Also a shot of myself unclemike and Yani is right above the video. For those of you that have never shot with unclemike his composition is always dead on and a Incredible photographer and person to work with and one of my best friends thanks bro for everything.
Incredible work & cool things for 08. Goodtimes...

11 Comments:

Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Awesome work man, love the video!

Alex

6:44 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

The 7th picture... sweet! The girl has stunning features too. What an amazing time for you!!


ps. the date is nailed down for June.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good times bro!! can't wait to hang out again soon.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Dude, I loove the 1st and 7th shot... way to kick some *ss...

Should I go ahead and start calling you uncleSpielberg?

Later,

12:52 AM  
Blogger Frank Saldana said...

Ray, the shot of the model with the backlight just over her shoulder is awesome!

Hope you are doing well.

Take care,

Frank

1:22 AM  
Blogger David Burke said...

Uncle Ray tearin it up as usual! Great footage and soundtrack. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Hope all is well, on my way to Charleston, SC for a wedding this weekend. Lets chat soon!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Awesome stuff as always my friend! LOVE the low angle shot, it's urban HOT! Great video, too.

Can't wait to hear more. Talk to you very soon!!

Terry

9:50 PM  
Blogger tj cameron said...

sweet! i have a cameo in your video :) good hanging out again! hope to see you sooner than later. tj

3:04 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray sweet stuff and great angles as usual. I will return to watch the movie but I love the shots and especially the guy who has his hand carefully placed on your shoulder.

Dude thanks for sharing so qickly from your travels.

Speak later this week. T

this video thing is looking great.

3:39 AM  
Blogger DavidA said...

Fabulous insite into some of the shoot. Mike sure loves that 200mm f2 and gets fabulous results fromit.

Great music - if you don't mind me asking,... who's playing it?

David Akesson
Western Australia

9:00 AM  
Blogger Grazier Photography said...

Hey Ray,
It was great to meet you in NY. Nice work, love the one with the backlight.
-Matt Grazier

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home