Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Colón Experience VIII - 4-day Intensive


The Colón Experience VIII - 4-day Intensive (January 21-24, 2008)
I'm not the best when it comes to writing but I will give it a go short and to the point...The workshop to take if you even consider any Seminar or Workshop for 2008!!!! For you East coast photographers that ever wanted to visit California now is the time...
I got this from unclemike's blog read and enjoy...For those photographers out there considering taking up a workshop for 2008, there is nothing to think about!!! This is it. Start your year with incredible knowledge, meet new friends, but most important I have traveled around the world with Mike Colon. He is a machine, trust me there has never been a question that he has not answered. If anybody has a question on camera equipment, composition, exposure, or lighting… I can go on and on. Walk in thin, go out fat with major knowledge and confidence, which is priceless.

3 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

Good idea Ray, I will try and get a Brit Posse over to the OC. Careful because with comes the UK Pound, consuming everything in its path.

I will be putting up some slamming stuff in the next couple of days and letting everyone know just how great you really are !!!
T

11:13 AM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Not much more to add than what Ray has said. Attending Mike's workshop will absolutely transform your business and make you revisit all aspects of your marketing. Highly recommended.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Marie Moyers said...

I attended this class with Alex and it was awesome. Definately bring your laptop and your vitamins and prepare to be super busy and have sooooo much fun!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home