Tuesday, December 04, 2007

6 a.m. wedding

A little video clip of the day...

Have to give T the Brit a huge thanks for coming down from the UK London England to give me a major hand and also AR from Miami thanks so much guys you were amazing!!!
This is my last wedding with my Nikon D2xs , now I have a wedding in the Florida Keys in a week where I'm gonna try out the Monster Nikon D3 I got it last Wednesday been playing with it a bit can't wait for the keys wedding going to try to shoot almost all natural lighting lets see what happens stay tuned...

4 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

I love the Andre Botticelli playing in the car Ray, and I love you guys, miss you and AR and that lovely Miami sun.

Thanks for bringing me down to shoot with you the images were just too cool and their albums will be such a great memory. The Girls were a pleasure to work with.

Call me anytime for those big events, i am working on the next trip over and catch you later in the week when my D3 baby turns up.

T the Brit

12:34 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

D3 whats that???

12:41 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

wow! Love the video, I was wondering what that music was. Had a blast thanks for the invite.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ray. I see that you have a talent in video production :) This is great!

Golden Memories by Hazel.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home