Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Master Your Craft with BOB DAVIS AND MIKE COLON

Miami, FL - Feb 4 (Monday )


Master Your Craft Tour - Miami, Florida

Sponsors: Apple, Epson, GraphiStudio, Calumet, WestCott, liveBooks

Description: Join Mike Colón and Bob Davis in this intense one-day workshop covering everything including: camera settings, creative lighting techniques, efficient workflow for high volume shooters, high quality printing, marketing techniques, and detailed explanations of Mike and Bob's most successful images. You will leave this workshop with a new passion and a ton of new information that will change the way you run your business forever. Seating is limited and this tour WILL sell out!

How often do you get not one but two of the Best photographers from all over the country at one time it's gonna be a Blast!!!

register

9 Comments:

Blogger MattDJ said...

Hey Big Ray! Meredith keeps asking me if I'm going. Like you said...what an opportunity to learn from two of the best. Problem is I'll be driving quite a ways and will have to turn right back around for the trip home.

Hmmm...a Starbucks with two shots should take care of that!! ;-)

10:42 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray, this brings back a few memories of the last time I attended this workshop with Mike alone. So I am biased but I must say to those considering this event it spring boarded me into a new phase of photography from the inspirational words and the insights he offered.

I am lucky I will spend a week with Mike in January but I would love to hear Bob Davis' view especially his recent shoot in Bora Bora.

good luck to those attending and say hi to unlceray for me.

T the Brit

10:52 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Yea Matt Yanks Rock!!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger MattDJ said...

Ahhh...I knew deep down that you were a pinstripe fan!!! Weird!!!

Hey, if I were to drive down to the Miami one, I'd need more than just a double shot Starbucks!! ;-) I'd LOVE to hit that up with you guys but NC and MD are my closer options. And now that I've read Antonio's comment, I'm just about pushed over the edge to make the sacrifice and go. Nothing like learning from two of the best in the biz.

As for Miami, maybe if I found a nice comfy bench on the beach ...hmmm ... :-)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

Ray,
Checked out the magazine today. AWESOME! What nice spreads on both you and Mike. You are truly gifted.
Joni

1:34 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Joni your the best thanks so much I'm so greatful for being there...I will be putting up some photographs in the next couple of days on the grace ormonde published layouts.goodtimes....

1:40 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Miami is going to be awesome!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

I was going to buy a copy, but decided I am going to wait for a signed copy now that you guys are in the "big time". :) Can't wait to see the published layouts... again!! Yes, GREAT times.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Bobby D. said...

Uncle Ray,

Thanks for the kind words and for inviting me to meet your family. Storm is the coolest.

Cheers,
Bob

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home