Monday, September 08, 2008

Italy Wedding

This is where I will be shooting my next wedding.
In a couple of weeks I will be flying to
Tuscany Italy to do one of the most awesome weddings of the year!! Below is a shot of Daisy and Fede. I got this shot before the e-party started. Their wedding will be in Florence in a couple of weeks I can't wait !!
A shot of the back of their beautiful house before the party started!!
Below is a cool shot I got in their yard.
Above is a shot of the best man Alex with his date Actress Tara Reid...She was so cool.
He is going to be throwing the most awesome party for the bride and groom before the wedding in Florence.
Above are some shots I got in Florence last time I was there about 4 years ago. It is probably my favorite counrty of all. Teaming up with me for the Italy wedding are very close friends of mine Mike Colon & Bob Davis. Also flying over from the UK for a couple of days is my great friend T the brit. Below is a shot of unclemike, bob & myself just hanging at my house last year. Thanks so much guys your the best!!
While there we are gonna visit the Panerai factory and Museum. We are gonna have such a blast it's a beautiful four day event. Stay tuned for prophotohub.com's One on One Interview with Mike Colon & Bob Davis in HD while in Italy. Thanks again to Daisy and her wonderful family for having me photograph her Incredible wedding in Italy. We are flying First Class it's gonna be so sweeeet...goodtimes

14 Comments:

Blogger Mike Richards Photography said...

That is three great photographers at one awesome event!

You guys are going to rock that wedding! What a fun trip its going to be! And what a beautiful location too!

Goodtimes for sure!

11:55 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray/Mike/Bob

I cannot wait to hook up with you boys on my mother land turf !!!

Ray it's gonna be a blast and we get to go to church together !!!

La Chiesa de panerai !!

T the Brit

12:14 PM  
Blogger Erin Harvey said...

That sounds amazing uncleray! Great friends, beautiful place, awesome couple... goodtimes! I'm sure you'll have a blast. =)

~E.Harv

12:26 PM  
Blogger eliesa said...

YEAH!!!!!!! You are going to have SO. MUCH. FUN in Italy and TOTALLY ROCK OUT this wedding...Italy better watch out....."Ray's flying first class.....sippin' champagne, living the life..."

6:48 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Sweet, one killer wedding and three amazing photographers. Cant wait to see the results.

Cheers!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

You guys are becoming the "three tenors" of photography... SWEET!

Talk to you again soon, Ray. Need to compare some notes on Tuscany.

TC

8:36 AM  
Blogger andrew said...

Have fun man! Courtney and I were just there not too long ago and hung out at Ponte Vecchio... man, there's a ton of nice jewelry on that bridge (had to pull Courtney away before she got any ideas!).

2:58 AM  
Blogger Dawn Davis said...

I can't wait to see the images u guys produce! Awesome.... I'm sure! xoxoxo Dawn

4:17 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Thanks guys this wedding is going to be so Sick!!
Not only are great photographers are teaming up with me for this Italian wedding, but that I'm going there with really true close friends and we are gonna have a MAJOR BLAST. I see about 20000 plus images....goodtimes

9:04 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Ray,

You are going to have a blast! The Pani factory better watch out!!! Say hi to Mike for me and knock it out of the park. I'm just glad I'm not doing the editing :)

Take Care - Jason

2:28 PM  
Blogger Erin Melenbacker said...

Looks like the wedding's going to be beautiful. Can't wait to see the images!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Armin DeFiesta said...

Okay boys, have fun in Italy! Can't wait to read your debrief of the event =)

7:59 PM  
Blogger Frank Saldana said...

Be sure to steer clear of the gypsies! Lol, you guys are going to have a great time. Tell Mike I said Hello!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Yazy Raclawski said...

WOW!! :) Awesome place + Awesome people = Amazing images! :)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home