Monday, June 30, 2008

Rusty & Charity's Wedding !!

Awesome Wedding !!
A few months back I got such a nice email from a bride, Charity. She wrote about my work, how the couple found me, and how much they wanted me to do their wedding. In a couple of months I will be shooting their super nice wedding in the most Awesome place. I cannot wait !!
Here are some shots of Rusty...
I will be shooting the beautiful wedding for Rusty and Charity very soon. It's gonna be a blast.
Rusty has been all over the Silver Screen and TV click the video below so you can see an old TV ad of his for Suzuki.

I have to give Grace Ormonde wedding style magazine another Huge thank you for this job... goodtimes

13 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Way to GO RAY!! Keep em coming! Goodtimes for sure. Really miss ya man.

12:52 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray I expect to see shots from the back of that bike, trash the dress stuff and that 11 fps D3 baby racking them up !!!

I would love Grace Ormonde Magazine to come over to Europe, we have nothing in that class over here. Looks like a great investment.

T

8:15 AM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

congrats ray! pretty soon we are going to have to start calling you big times! :)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Dude you a "Big Time" already! Cheers....

10:13 AM  
Blogger Armin de Fiesta said...

Sounds like a fun gig Ray! Or shall we call you "Big Time" Ray now? :p

12:49 PM  
Blogger MattDJ said...

Nice! Congrats and blessings to you Ray!!

I say "Big Time" it is! :-)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Whoever teams with you to shoot this one better kick some butt ;-)

4:44 PM  
Blogger Shane Melenbacker said...

Sounds like this wedding will rock and I'll be waiting to see some pics. Hope all has been well with you and Anna, Erin and I look forward to hanging out again! Later...

9:03 AM  
Blogger Frank Saldana said...

Ray, I just read about the wedding you and Mike did! That is awesome man! I'm sure it was a super great time.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Guys, the story behind this wedding is so so cool. The place itself is out of control. It is going to be a major blast. Thanks for stopping by.... goodtimes

8:37 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Nice work Ray, it sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Have a great 4th.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

Can't wait to see the event! How have you been?

Joni

4:38 PM  
Blogger Maria D. Brito said...

AWESOME. "Big TIME" for sure! Best Wishes!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home