Thursday, June 05, 2008

Beautiful Destination Island Wedding!!

I love this shot before the wedding started her mom was calling her. I heard "coming mom" in a loud cute scream I looked to my left and caught this shot. Nikon baby can't leave home with out it... Not to long ago I had another Beautiful Destination Wedding. I won't be able to post photos for a while but well worth it!!
Just some shots of me with Mr Ed having some major goodtimes....
Me just having some more goodtimes ....
Polo anyone...
Here you see me with the Awesome boda bag this bag Travels everywhere around the World with me..
Good to be back home. Three more Desties to go. Two of the three will be with unclemike they are not only HUGE but going to be a MAJOR BLAST. I Love this job!!! goodtimes

7 Comments:

Blogger Staja Studios said...

Ray,

I would say goodtimes if you weren't wearing that Yankees cap! Flashing that nice timepiece in that picture huh :). Have fun on those upcoming weddings and say hello to Mike for me.

Later - Jason

2:45 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Your the man Jason.Did you get your Monster Pani yet?? Thanks for the heads up on the Pani magazine the other day...goodtimes bro

3:04 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Hey Ray, Great shot of the little girl, love it! Can't wait to find out what you've been up to lately. Say hi to Mike for me, it's been too long. Miss ya bro.

TC

8:19 AM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Someday Ray, someday. When the time comes, I'll have to consult with you or Mike to show me the ropes! Right now, diapers and baby food are high priorities :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Maria D. Brito said...

You always seem to amaze me with your awesome photos and great talent. I can't wait to see the destination wedding posts!! Keep up the AMAZING work. I decided to stay with my CANON and invest on some more lenses. I'll share some of my latest work very soon!
Maria B.
www.photographybybrito.com

9:24 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray i have been travelling, hectic and crazy. This week we chat my friend but I love that little girl shot running, so D3 !! I believe that camera has developed a look, the colours the contrast with those beautiful lenses almost like a film style of it's own.

Horses, polo, polo shirts man you are almost English. I know you destinations are gonna be amazing cannot wait to see you again.

T last time i looked from Britain

8:49 AM  
Blogger Shane Melenbacker said...

Too much fun bro. You look great in Yank's cap and polo shirt. Later...

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home