Sunday, March 23, 2008

WPPI 2008

1) Today is my birthday.
2) Happy Easter to everyone.
3) Vegas baby.


It all started at the Vegas airport again one year later how time flies. Unclemike and I met in the airport at 2:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday and went strait to the Paris hotel. I gave him a helping hand Thursday and Friday for the seminar. I had a blast, he knows how to bring them in!!!
Here are some shots of unclemike doing his thing at WPPI 2008 Plus on Thursday and Friday.
A special thank you to Grace Ormonde Wedding Style mag for sending us next day air not one but two boxes of magazines for the seminar. You guys are the best!!!unclemike and I went outside to test some new gear... lol
The boys having some fun I grabbed this shot from Kenny's blog, thanks dude.Poker night focus baby!!! goodtimes when everything was said and done.
Anna and unclemikes wife Julie on the penny slots, yea baby!!!Bob Davis and my wife Anna having a blast at the blu domain party.

Goodtimes at [b]eckers party.......

Jerry and me
Michael, Larson and meunclemike, becker and me
Jason and meRudy, Kenny and me

Kenny Nakai, I love this kid.

Jim Hicks and wife of Thirst relief international, Dawn Davis myself, and my wife Anna.
Mike, Fabian, me and Alex.
My wife loved this photographer Eliesa she met at beckers party .Jasmine and me
David, me, Erin and Armin
Here is a shot of myself unclemike and Mr.boda bag the awesome Jim Garner .
Here is a shot of Kenny , Bob Davis , Mike Colon ,Shane and me.
A little shopping for some bad ass Chrome Hearts baby. This could be very dangerous my wife and unclemike shopping together...
goodtimes!!!Here is a shot of Aundrea and Big H from blu domain.
She was very impressed with the new Nikon D3 and the 200. 2.0 lens. A huge thanks to unclemike for bringing me out again with the wife this time. It was all planned a while back during a NY shoot for Julie (his wife) and Anna (my wife) to hang again with the kids in Vegas.
Just wanted to give everyone I met a big thank you, stay in touch, and have an AWESOME 2008. Stay tuned for video clips coming soon. goodtimes


23 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

Ray now you seriously need get back to work because too much fun was had by the looks of these images.

More importantly a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! its the end of lent also so you can start eating the chocolate again.

T the Brit

11:57 AM  
Blogger Armin de Fiesta said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!!!!! So fun hanging with you and Anna in Vegas!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Corey B said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope that it treats you well! It was so wonderful meeting both you and Mike and learning from you both!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Erin Harvey said...

Happy Birthday young man! It was so great getting to know you and your beautiful wife out in Vegas! I appreciate all the advice you gave me and can't wait to meet up with you guys again. =)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Happy Birthday, bro! Now you can discard your fake ID since you are finally allowed to drink :-)

Riccis

5:38 PM  
Blogger Jonalee said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Easter!!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

Good times Uncle Ray. Thanks for making everyone feel like part of the group. You're the best - next to Anna! :)

7:33 PM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

happy birthday old man!

7:33 PM  
Blogger •gilcélia• said...

happy birthday uncleray
:)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Good times Ray, it was a blast! It was great getting a chance to meet and hang out with the infamous uncle ray and your lovely wife Anna.

Take care and I hope you had a great birthday!

9:16 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

Happy Birthday Ray!!!! Courtney and I enjoyed meeting you and Anna. If you guys are ever back in NC, you'll have to look us up. :)

10:59 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

First off, Happy Birthday!!!! 26?
It was so great to hang out dude. We have to do it more often. I was also happy to finally meet Anna. You are a blessed man. Please tell her hello from us. We will have to get her and Bridget together.

I really enjoyed hanging with you and the talks we had. Keepin it real bro!

Enjoy your B-day and Happy Easter.

Keep i touch.

David

11:50 PM  
Blogger Ardent Photography said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Ray! Looks like you had a blast the rest of the week in Vegas!!! Thanks for helping out in Mike's Plus class. I used a lot of what I learned on a shoot the next day... I'll send you a link when I get a few shots posted. Thanks again!!!
Amy

12:28 AM  
Blogger Jules Morris said...

Happy Birthday! It was great to meet you and anna in vegas. You are amazing people!

8:06 AM  
Blogger mike steelman said...

Happy happy Birthday bro! (belated). It was awesome to hang out with you too, and to meet your lovely wife! You guys rock. I look forward to hanging again real soon. Talk to you later!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Happy b-day man, hope you had a good one.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Mike Colón said...

Happy Birthday Uncleray! I was sick in bed over the weekend or I would have called. Vegas totally caught up to me and someone passed a bug on to me. Goodtimes as always bro! I'll take you out for your b-day in NYC k?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Kenny Nakai said...

Hey Ray!

Happy birthday! Thanks for chillin in vegas- You are one funny dude. thanks for keeping it real. Tell Anna I said 'hi' as well.

I love the pic that Kenny Kim took of us...you definitely caught me off guard!

Kenny Nakai

1:44 AM  
Blogger MattDJ said...

Happy B-Day Ray!! Awesome WPPI wrap-up!!

3:09 AM  
Blogger Shane Melenbacker said...

Vegas was a blast and it was great hanging out. Hope both you and Anna are feeling better, sounds like something was going around. Looking forward to hooking up in the future. Stay in touch bro...

10:01 AM  
Blogger eliesa said...

Ray and Anna!

It was SOOOOOOOO great to meet you in Vegas! Let's stay in touch and hopefully one of these days I'll make it down to your beaches and we can have a mojito! mmm...mojitos (it snowed 6 inches when I got home!)

eliesa

6:37 PM  
Blogger Erin Melenbacker said...

You and Anna are such an awesome couple! Happy Birthday Ray and best of wishes from us both!!! Glad to hear you're both feeling better.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Fabian Boente said...

Happy Birthday Ray,
It was great to met you and Anna in Vegas. Thank you for the good advice and just for been a great person and a great photographer. Hope to see you soon!!!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home