Friday, February 01, 2008

Bob Davis & Mike Colon

Don't miss out on an Amazing Opportunity to shoot with
Mike Colon & Bob Davis in Miami this Monday the 4th in just a couple of days be there for an Awesome time!!!! 
Walk-ins Welcome come by on Monday so you can register  at front desk.

WHEN: Monday, February 4th,

* Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.


* Seminar starts 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.


* Morning session will consist of camera settings, lighting techniques and shooting with available light


* Apple Aperture presentation will take place from 12:00p.m.-12:30 p.m.


* 12:30-1:15 p.m. (lunch included)


* Afternoon session will consist of marketing tips, proven techniques and reaching the high end client


* Networking happy hour and evening shoot will be from 6:00-8:00p.m. (for seminar attendees only)


* WHERE: : Hyatt Regency: 400 SE Second Ave Miami, FL 33131 305)358-1234


**schedule is subject to change

9 Comments:

Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

I cant wait! The evening shoot opportunity alone is going to be worth it!

10:34 PM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

wish I could've joined you guys for this one too. Have fun guys! But then again, I don't know if I can handle being surrounded by so many nikon's!

2:49 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray this is an awesome opportunity for the local Florida photographers. Not one but two celebrity veteran photographers on one tour.

I hope you get to go and soak up the atmosphere and knowledge.

Just back from the Colon Experience VI I would happily get on the plane and come again but I think she who must be obeyed might have something to say about it.

I am gonna have to work on getting Mike over to the UK.

Kenny take your pills and you will be OK with the Nikonians, we dont bite --- much.

The ISO bytes even more. Somehow I think that which camera is not going to affect the great session everyone will have.

This is the workshop that started it all for me last year so I recommend if you have the time go it was so worth it.

T the Brit

4:31 AM  
Blogger David Burke said...

hey dude! Wish I could make the Miami shop. I am headed to the Baltimore shop next Friday. Can't wait. I know it is going to be a great experience! See you in Vegas Baby!!!

DB

7:21 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Yes boys I will be there giving unclemike a hand i will be handling the credit card machine collecting the millions ha.My wife will be picking him up from the airport tonight taking him to a secret location away from the Paparazzi people. Its gonna be a blast on Monday so everyone come down to see these awesome photographers in action.goodtimes

8:37 AM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Ray and everyone else have a great time. I was hoping to make Chicago, but I just won't be able to make it. It would be awesome to soak in a little sun and information in Miami, but maybe another year? Have a great time and say hello to Mike for me will you. - Jason

2:26 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

Wish I could be there to finally meet you and Mike!! I know we will hear all about it later!! Looking forward to it and all of the images collected over the seminar. Some day...
Blessings,
Joni

10:34 PM  
Blogger Mike Colón said...

Thanks for dinner tonight uncleray! I could have done without the hair though ;) haha j/k

Hey, thanks for helping out with the promotion of the tour. Miami is our top selling city thanks to you! Can't wait to shoot with you tomorrow!

See you in the morning!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Roy Llera said...

Hi Ray,

Looking forward to meeting you and having a great experience with Mike and Bob. It's going to e a great day!

Hasta manana!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home