Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fun Lifestyle shoot!!!

A couple weeks back I had the pleasure of a Lifestyle shoot with Alex & Nick and can't forget Alex's mom, she was the best. It means so much to me when the family tells me photography is a Priority!!! Just a couple of shots of the day .
I love this family! Alex and her mom are teachers just like my wife. Teachers are the best!!! I can't wait for this wedding next year in Jan of 09. I've had so much work lately I've been backed up a little but will try to catch up soon. goodtimes

7 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Hey Ray,

Love the third shot. Nice. Good to hear you've been busy! Keep up the great work.

Talk soon,

TC

4:32 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Sweet! :)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Nice shots, love the flare... For a second I thought you photographed our own AR.

11:24 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Hey Ray loving the 3rd image from the low level. Did you take both the D3 babies on this shoot ??

You mentioned things are backing up, boy if only some of the stuff comes through this year you are gonna need a secretary soon my friend.

Goodtimes !!! T

6:06 AM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

hehehe, thats a good one. lol

9:17 AM  
Blogger Shane Melenbacker said...

I love the third one. Later... Shane

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray, was good seeing you again yesterday, that D3 looks sharp.
The 4th image is priceless, how did you manage to get the light poll to line up with the girls head, her expression is priceless ;)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home