Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Master Your Craft with BOB DAVIS AND MIKE COLON

Here are some shots of the day with Mike Colon and Bob Davis in Miami.
What a great susscess the seminar was and a packed house!!!
Above is a great shot of Mike Colon having a great time with the class.

side-by-side comparison of how Mike get's his b/w using one button in Alien Skin Exposure 2.0

Bob Davis doing his thing.
All of us plus the lovely ladies Maureen & Michelle from Graphistudio.
Above is a shot that I got from Dawn, Bobs wife of us with the CenTrust Savings Bank (tower) in the back thanks Sergio who shot it!!
My Golden Retriever storm has a new friend!!!
This is a shot of my wife and I and unclemike on South Beach Saturday night having some awesome Ice Cream!!!
This is a shot of unclemike Bob Davis and me in my house hanging out after dinner till about 2:30 in the morning I just met Bob over this weekend what an awesome person and photographer he is and we had so much fun.
I will be posting on unclemikes blog myself in a bit he emailed me his password info so I can post some shots of the seminar stay tuned.
I will be posting some shots of the wedding on Sunday that I had here in Miami that unclemike and AR teammed up with me for and we had such a blast!!!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

Thanks for posting these Ray. I'm at the airport waiting for them to arrive right now. Looks like you guys had a great time. :)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Goodtimes again Ray! Can't wait to see some shots from Saturday.

Talk soon!

TC

3:31 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray I love the shots and the venue look packed. I missed out on the ice creams so save them in the freezer for next time. Nice to see Anna on the town with you and Mike.

Speak soon, how good was the session I look forward to Mike's blog and your images.

T the Brit

4:26 PM  
Blogger Armin de Fiesta said...

Hey I heard about you through Mike's blog. Thanks for sharing some insight, I just signed up for this Friday's class in Baltimore, I'm stoked!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Ray it looked like it was a great time. It would have been great to be able to make it.

By the way, I received the Boda bag yesterday. It's pretty sweet. I am waiting for a chance to put it to use. Take Care!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Mike Colón said...

uncleray.. it was a blast homey! thanks for helping out and for being such a great host in Miami. Goodtimes as usual! See ya in Vegas in a few weeks!

Storm Rules!!!!!!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Dawn Davis said...

So cool... I'm so glad you're all having a great time! Only 8 more cities to go!!!! Thanks for posting these photos Ray. I wish I could have been there to see the boys in action... and to meet you and your wife too!!!

~ Dawn (Bob's wife) : )

10:06 AM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Good times, I had a great time.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Thanks so much guys for dropping by Dawn hope we can meet up in Vegas so you my wife and unclemikes wife julie can hang...I'm taken a month off for vacation so I will see all of you in Vegas than a BIG month of April flying to Casa de Campo. This premiere resort in the Dominican Republic's La Romana region, will be fun I have a huge destination wedding there early April, then the turbo kicks in another beautiful wedding the week after than NY with unclemike for the grace ormonde fashion week shoot than a week off than some awesome surprises!!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger SeeQuent Photography said...

Hey Ray!
It was great meeting you at the Master Your Craft with BOB DAVIS AND MIKE COLON seminar. This is Ryan, Karibay's husband, we met up after the seminar. Anyway, it was an awesome experience, thanks to you all. She cannot stop talking about it. Great times! Let's do it again! Cheers.
~Ryan

11:35 AM  
Blogger MattDJ said...

Looks like I missed out BIG TIME. I'm hoping that Mike and Bob will consider doing another round next year.

Thanks for posting the picks Ray!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home