Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Deise & Herly get Married

NO FLASH WEDDING

This wedding was such a blast.
They are so beautiful together, happy, fun, and in LOVE!!!
Just wanted to let you guys know we did not use Flash the entire wedding just a little video light at the end for about 3 or 4 minutes and thats it it was awesome.
Above is Deise with one of my Nikon D3 bodies she wanted to get a couple of shots of us. Here is a shot of unclemike below doing his thing I had to drag him out of the wedding he was having to much fun he didn't want to leave at the end of the night, thanks bro for the helping hand!!!

Below is a shot of unclemike AR myself and the beautiful Deise, thanks again to AR for being there, dude your the best. This was the first time for AR to shoot a live wedding with unclemike he had the best time of his life priceless he said. Over 2000 butterflies all over the church so so beautiful.
Special thanks to Nikon for the Awesome D3 without this camera we would have needed flash for the wedding in lots of places...I think the highest ISO we shot was about 4000 plus not much higher this Nikon D3 is so Sick its not even funny. My Arsenal of lenes that I used for the day my Monster 200. 2.0 , 85 1.4 , 50 1.4 , New 24-70 2.8 New 14-24 2.8 70 to 200 2.8 I shot pretty much wide open all day. I think with the shots unclemike and I got AR is starting to get the itch for a New Nikon D3!!! lol. goodtimes

13 Comments:

Blogger •gilcélia• said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
these are GORGEOUS uncleray
MORE MORE MORE!

12:19 PM  
Blogger lo llaguter said...

me too


http://locarrerdelriu.blogspot.com

12:23 PM  
Blogger David Burke said...

AWESOME!!! Still waiting for the D3 to be in stock. :( Missed you in Baltimore, we had a blast with Mike.

see ya in Vegas.

db

1:02 PM  
Blogger Armin de Fiesta said...

WOW, butterflies, that's the first time I've seen that! Man that D3 is amazing!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Thanks man, had a great time. It was great shooting with you and Mike.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

The butterflies has a cool effect... not personally my taste, but you did a fantastic job using them!! That has got to be the coolest thing that you did not use flash! What a beautiful day!!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Shane Melenbacker said...

I'm hoping my second D3 is just around the corner, the thing is amazing. I'm sure it won't take Alex long now :) Later...

5:56 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

I love the natural light and video light! The images (and the bride) look great Ray!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Hey Ray,

Last wedding my 2nd shooter had a D3. Man, hate to say it but I'm getting reeel tempted! That camera at 4000 is, as you say, utterly SICK!

Awesome shot at the end. Love the video light idea.

Miss you bro.

TC

8:30 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray love the use of the video light and those cool lenses.

AR must have had a real blast being swamped by the Nikon D3 boys !! I know he's tempted.

Hope to see you soon, I love this wedding, the uniqueness of the butterflies, never seen anything like this here in the UK.

Great stuff thanks for posting, more more....

T the Brit

10:14 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

I took a second look, and I really like the one with the bride and groom with their eyes closed. It is very mystical/whimsical. You are amazingly talented.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Thanks guys the wedding was a blast shooting the wedding with NO flash was so so cool you have to try it one day the flashes never saw light that day.Shooting with good friends is also a must!!! goodtimes

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos were amazing, the lightning looks natural. I really hope i can have that kind of photos for my wedding later. Nice!!

http://www.chalepod.com/blog

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home