Monday, June 09, 2008

Biltmore Weddings Goodtimes!!!

I love these Biltmore weddings....
Sara & Shawn get married at the Biltmore what a Beautiful wedding...
Here are some shots of the day. Nothing like have a Blast doing what you love to do... goodtimes
I love what the Nikon D3 pumps out ... b/w are always so sweeeeeet....
I have to give T the brit a huge thank you for coming down to Miami for this Beautiful wedding. T is a photographer and great friend of mine from the UK...Another beautiful wedding at the Biltmore more to come this year. A Big thanks to Sara & Shawn you guys are so cool... I have a bunch of desties coming up 2 out of the country. Some nice shots coming soon stay tuned. I will be hooking up with unclemike very soon for the most Beautiful weddings to come and some cool stuff in the works...goodtimes

6 Comments:

Blogger antonio said...

Ray it was an honour to shoot with you as always my friend.

You know I will always drop everything when you need me. I love the Biltmore as well, anytime for goodtimes.

Now dont you and Mike have too much fun or i'm on a plane!!!
T

12:38 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

T nothing like a couple of great friends hooking up for Awesome weddings.....goodtimes bro

12:48 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Hey Ray,

Gotta love beautiful women with long veils, # 5 is a killer. Awesome background. Good stuff my friend! Say hi to Mike for me, been too long. Miss you dude.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Really like that shot of her holding the veil, sweet shots.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Joni said...

Ray,
Sup!
It looks like a beautiful day! We know the D3 is Sweeeet, but you have to take some credit for the "skillz" behind the D3...

Joni

9:28 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Great Work Gentlemen!! I love those black and whites especially the close up of the bride with the back of the groom. They look great!

- Jason

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home