Monday, January 05, 2009

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style
I just got my Florence, Italy wedding published in by far the best wedding magazine in the country Grace Ormonde wedding style.... 
Mike, Bobby, an myself shot the whole Ceremony with 200mm 2.0's how sweet was that....
There is an old saying if you don't put in you don't get out!!
This is one of the reasons we work so hard for and $pend all the money that we do on technology for those awesome shots with dead on exposure !!
Check out page #20 in the mag Grace did a super cool behind the scene of the boys in action... Again a huge thanks to T the brit, Mike Colón, and Bobby Davis .
If you EVER have the opportunity to work with any of these pro photographers I promise you that it will be an Experiance you will never forget !! In my case a little different  because I was shooting with family. I can speak for all of us Major goodtimes...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing job Ray, and the rest of the boys. Congrats!

2:51 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray it was a real highlight in my year to hang with the family in my home country, la bela italia.

Well done on Grace you have worked hard for it this year and save me a copy, bloody borders over here does not stock it !!!!ahhhh

Cannot wait to see you soon, I could not agree more about the fun and giggles we shared. check those heels boys - ooww ahhh eee

3:15 PM  
Blogger eliesa said...

WOO HOO! VERY EXCITING!!! CONGRATS!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Ray, I look forward to seeing the feature. I'm sure the images are stunning. Congratulatons! I think you should put an over/under out there on the number of images taken.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Nice job Ray!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Riccis Valladares Photography said...

Congrats, bro! I'm going to have to start calling you Mr. January...

8:18 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

Ray! I can't wait to pick this issue up! Congrats!
Hope you had a blessed New Years.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Tracy Trouf said...

Beautiful work Ray! Hope all is well and see you soon!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Ray Santana said...

Thanks guys... Tracy see u in NYC with Grace and unclemike soon...goodtimes

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home