Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Market Week!!

Here we are together again with the Grace Ormonde team. What a blast we had Nonstop shooting!!
The Grace Ormonde team, myself and unclemike  having dinner in the most awesome Greek Resturant in NYC. It's always such a great feeling when you get to hang with family!!  Thanks Yanni the food was Super...
 Mr.Klienfeld and myself, he wanted a photograph with me what a cool guy :)
Below unclemike, Yanni, and I in front of the W.
Here is a shot of unclemike, [b]ecker, keats, an myself after a great lunch together in NYC.What an awesome week in NYC.
Here is a shot of unclemike Gregor and Renzo Gracie and myself after class. Renzo has one of the largest jiu-jitsu schools in the country his is in NYC. We took a class on Monday evening with Gregor it was awesome. These guys are always competing  in the MMA on live TV. A huge thanks to everyone for such an awesome time...goodtimes

11 Comments:

Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Love that first shot...

1:13 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

I'm with Alex... that first shot is killer!

1:19 PM  
Blogger eliesa said...

HAUT runway shots...and those dresses are KILLER!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mike Richards Photography said...

Very nice runway shots! Oh how I love the D3! Well, love mine and love what you are putting out with yours!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Kenny Nakai said...

yea man...jiu-jitsu?! whoa...remind me never to get u mad- =)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Ray, I love that first shot! Great stuff as usual. It looks like you and unclemike had a good time, but I wouldn't expect anything less.

Take Care!

- Jason

9:51 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

Nice work as always Ray. Looks like many good times on that shoot.

Hope to catch up soon.

Terry

7:16 AM  
Blogger antonio said...

You are just New York locals now. Lovely shoot Ray and watch those jujitsu holds and locks, I am so ready for you now !!!!

Bring on the 200 f2.0 wind pipe lock with VR.

See you real soon my friend cannot wait. !

T the Brit

5:58 PM  
Blogger Joni said...

Ray,
I have to agree with everyone on this one, the first shot is amazing. Love the lighting.
You have unbelievable talent.

A pleasure as always,
Joni

4:46 PM  
Blogger Mike Colón said...

Goodtimes as always uncleray! The highlight was definitely Hanging with Renzo and getting schooled by Gregor! Oh, and you can't beat dinner with Grace & Yanni!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

that first shot is so money. like first national bank money. like bailout money. like nothing funny about it money.

let me know if you ever need someone to come along and hold that 200mm cannon (not canon) i've been doing wrist exercises all summer.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home