Thursday, September 25, 2008

Florence Italy wedding

Florence Italy wedding...
A Huge thank you to Daisy and Fede for letting me photograph their Beautiful wedding in Florence Italy!!  People came from all over the World for this wedding.  All over the US, Italy, Spain, France, the Islands, India, Germany, UK,  and Switzerland. 
Also a Big thanks to  Mike Colón , Bob Davis  and  T the Brit  for giving me a major helping hand... These guys are not only Amazing photographers but family to me. WOW is all I have to say about this wedding.
More to come... goodtimes

10 Comments:

Blogger eliesa said...

Beauteous! I can't WAIT to see more!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Staja Studios said...

Ray -

We Want More! We Want More! So the underlying question is did you buy them all a new Pani while at the factory ;) ???

Hope all is going well. Can't wait to see some of the images.

2:24 PM  
Blogger a little bit of whimsy photography said...

nothing worse than a teaser photo..(smile)!!!! Will keep checking back.. I'm positive they will be worth the wait..

5:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn Davis said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!!! The images Bob came home with are just beautiful. I can't wait to see what comes from this!!!! You rock Ray!!!!! Give my love to Anna!!! xoxox ~ Dawn

11:41 PM  
Blogger Alex Rodriguez said...

Nice, cant wait to see more.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Welcome home Ray, can't wait to catch up! Beautiful, as I would expect.

Ciao

8:15 AM  
Blogger Shane Melenbacker said...

Looking forward to seeing the rest. I bet you guys came out with some great shots!

1:28 AM  
Blogger andrew said...

Welcome back man. Anxious to see the pics and hear all about the trip!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Maria D. Brito said...

Nice Picture, would love to see more pics from the wedding!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Armin de Fiesta said...

Sounds like a big event, and having Mike & Bob along is a bonus!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home