Thursday, January 22, 2009

Published Wedding !!

I just got my Florence, Italy wedding Published in Grace Ormonde wedding style magazine.
If you didn't get a chance to see the magazine here are some photos from the wedding. A huge congrats and thank you to Daisy and Fede for having me and my family friends photograph there beautiful wedding in Florence, Italy...
Below is the beautiful view of Florence, from inside the church.
Last dance...
These are just a few photos i picked from so many we took. A huge thanks again to Mike Colón, Bob Davis, T the brit, for hooking up with me for a week in ITALY...goodtimes

3 Comments:

Blogger Staja Studios said...

Good Stuff Ray (as usual). My favorite would have to be the one lower left on the second page and the wide angle from the back of the church. Hope all is going well!

1:10 PM  
Blogger kennykimdotcom said...

Uncle ray you are my hero. But you already knew that. :) Congrats! I'm just jealous b/c I didn't get to hang out w/ you guys! ;-) Talk about good times!

5:44 PM  
Blogger antonio said...

Ray this was a staggeringly beautiful wedding and I know this is only a few of the moments but the shots were awesome and the place was amazing.

Best of all the company of friends hanging, having fun and snapping get the shots was my highlight.

The fact Grace recognised this as a unique year for you is even better and I hope 2009 has as much fun and opportunity.

I look forward to getting my copy when I am next over in the US, tell Grace I miss her not being in Europe.

T the Brit

Love you guys and Mike check that heel baby !!! owwwowww ooo

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home